Making History – The Great War: Write your own story and change the course of history as you lead of one of the Great Powers during the era of the First World War. Can you prevail as modern industrialized warfare changes the age of empires forever?
Your actions will influence world events as you navigate a path through shifting alliances, emerging technologies and self-serving nations who hold power over vast populations eager for war. Control industrial expansion, engage in trade, create alliances and lead your military forces in the most in-depth WWI grand strategy game ever made.
GET THE FREE DEMO NOW. Click the DOWNLOAD DEMO button above.
- Change the course of history: Begin at historical starting points then make your own decisions.
- No two games are the same: Each of the great power nations has a unique character and situation that will require different strategies to succeed.
- Experience an entire world going on around you: React to hundreds of possible historical world events from assassinations to the sinking of the Lusitania.
- Immerse yourself in the historical era: Hundreds of nation specific ground, air and naval units as well as city architecture that reflects the time period and geographic location.
- Mobilize your nation for war: Try to achieve victory before your treasury — and your manpower — are wiped out.
- Control the Seas: Use your naval fleets to own the seas and blockade ports, or wage unrestricted submarine warfare and sink ships trading with your enemies.
- Make strategic government choices: Establish colonies and puppet states to create buffer zones, win new allies or avoid rebellions.
- Buy and sell in a global economy: Trade resources and manufactured goods on the world market or directly with other nations.
- Build and improve transportation to grow your empire: Use rail to connect regions to increase trade, resource extraction, industrial expansion and troop movement.
- Expand your sphere of influence: Use foreign aid to increase ties with other nations.
- Use the “play anytime” cloud-based multiplayer service: Effortlessly play huge multiplayer games by taking your turn when you wish, even once a day. Role-play your historical counterpart in the diplomacy forum at the http://making-history.com website.
- Make History: Create and share your very own customized “What if…” historical scenario with our detailed scenario editor.