In this follow-up to the hit Marine Sharpshooter, you’ll be a lone operative fighting to restore democracy in an African country. The President of Burundi has been taken hostage by rebels and mercenaries. The brutal civil war that would ensue from this will threaten American interests – so you’ll use your elite military training and advanced weapons to take the rebels down!
The Small Print
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Game runs on Steam. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- Windows (Minimum)
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/7/8
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible video card with Hardware Transform and Lighting
- Sound Card: 16bit DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
- Rated 5/10 (447 votes) on Steam
- Developed by Jarhead Games
- Published by KISS ltd, Funbox Media Ltd
- Released on Jun 22, 2004