Play a mix of fun party games as you switch back and forth between them. Can you handle the chaotic party madness? Join your friends on the couch and online while sadisticly laughing at their misfortune. Run, jump and bash your way to glory!
- A new kind of party game experience: play multiple minigames at the same time, constantly switching between them when you least expect it
- Multiple game modes
- Multiple intense minigames and bonus stages
- Seamless local and online play for 2-6 players
- A host of quirky characters
- Run, jump and bash your way to glory
- Full controller support (+ full SteamOS support)
- Steam trading cards, achievements
- Voice chat
- Weekly updates
Marooners throws you into a chaotic mix of minigames. You’ll be switching back and forth between exotic locations, all the while grabbing as much treasure as you can. Just try not to drown, get shot, squashed, blown up or worse. Treasure and victory await!
Playing local with friends is awesome, we support that! But what if you want to party with friends or strangers online? No worries, everyone from all over the world can easily play together. Any combination of 2-6 local and / or online players is possible.
Confront even more chaotic challenges in these bizarre game modes! Expect the unexpected and die…we mean…WIN in extreme ways! Ready for more?
Early Access will be launching with one game mode and we’ll be revealing at least one other mode in the next few updates.
Unlock cool and quirky Marooners and choose your favorite. Equip your Marooner with unique weapons that make your opponents think twice about who to mess with!
Why Early Access?
Now that the game’s almost done, we need your feedback to make it even better. Get Marooners in Early Access to help test and balance new content in our weekly updates. Get involved in our development process and vote on what we should add next.
Planned updates for Early Access (available soon):
- New characters
- New minigames
- Awesome weapons to unlock
- New game mode
- Voice Chat
- Sounds & music updates
- More pickups
- Steam Achievements and trading cards
- More polish, balancing and bug fixes
Visit our website: http://www.MaroonersGame.com
About the developers
Marooners is being developed by M2H and friends, connected by their love of party games. M2H is known for their hugely successful titles such as Verdun and Crash Drive 2.