Experience a new perspective with Momentum, a physics based platformer. Choose one of many unlockable balls, and then skillfully maneuver it through 3D labyrinths. Race the clock as you rotate labyrinths and use gravity to your advantage. But be careful, because you could easily lose control. Momentum’s zen atmosphere contrasts with its challenging gameplay. The soothing soundtrack and detailed environments combine to create a truly unique, relaxing vibe.
The Small Print
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Game runs on Steam. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- Windows (Minimum)
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X2 555 / Intel Core i5-430M / ~ 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450 / Radeon HD 6770
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: The above has merely been an estimate, but a demo is available if you're concerned.
- Developed by Projectile Entertainment
- Published by Projectile Entertainment
- Released on Aug 11, 2016