The story begins in the underground world ruled by the Puppet Master. The evil lord creates puppets, enslaves them and forces them to work in his mines. They do not realize that beyond the narrow corridors of their mines, there is a much bigger and more colorful world. One of the slaves named Blink, accidentally discovers that outside the mines is a place full of light, fresh air and freedom – an outside world. He decides to take matters into his own hands and escape from the mines with his friend Tula. Unfortunately, they were captured by the machine, and Tula was torn apart. Pieces of her soul have scattered through the underground world. Blink has been thrown into the prison where he awaits his doom. This is not the end of the story, it is just the beginning, which will lead to many unusual events.
Embark on a great adventure as the little puppet. You play as Blink who manages to escape from his prison cell. This little guy’s mission is to collect pieces of Tula’s soul and bring her back to life. The end of the story depends on the player’s decisions.
Watch your every step. Even passages that seem safe may hide deadly traps. Puppet Masters’ machines are constantly lurking for the hero and his only way to survive is to outsmart them. Mooch is an arcade game where players must rely on their reflex, agility and tactical skills.
Additional information about the game
• Hand-crafted graphics – game assets were hand drawn.
• Supported languages: English, Russian and Polish
• Players can use gamepad or mouse and keyboard
• Over 25 types of enemies and 9 dreadful bosses
• 3 unique worlds
• Different story endings dependant on player’s actions
• Special ending for hardcore players
• Secret passages
• Dark mood – grim levels, dead ends, narrow corridors, deadly traps