Hello and Welcome to Moonbase 332
Moonbase 332 is an Arcade First Person Shooter by PatchNoteStudio. You play an old American exterminator. After a War between Germany and Austria in Year 2007, a base on the Moon was found. Austria has tested there some genetically modified Plagues to use it as a weapon. Your job is now there to clean up. Fight your way through the Moonbase 332.
[…]Moonbase 332 does not take itself seriously, is fast, fun, and offers a lot of content. For a price of $ 5 dollars you can not complain.[…]
[…]Moonbase 332 is equal amounts of fun as it is frustration. Be warned. As they say on Moonbase 332: “Never forget to take chewing gum…”[…]
[…]Moonbase 332 goes back to the old run and gun fun that can be found in Doom and Unreal tournament. […]
[…]Loved #DukeNukem3D and Quake? Then you will love Moonbase 332! […]
- 5 Chapters, Each with 5 levels (includes boss battle, bonus level, etc.) (25 Levels)
- An absurd story (+Cutscenes)
- Some secrets (hidden weapons, items, rooms, etc.)
- The difficulty level varies with the player behavior.
- Liquid gameplay with up to 60 FPS
- The game speed increases with each level
- Health regeneration does not exist
- Ranking System and Online-Highscore list*
- Lifetime free updates*
*These features require an internet connection and/or a free Moonbase 332 account.