A real-time strategy game featuring 2 Massive Single Player Campaigns:
The Roman Campaign
Seeing the power and influence of Carthage, Roman legions were sent to Africa with orders to attack the rival city of Carthage itself. Only a victory there would determine which of the two powers would remain.
The Carthaginian Campaign
For generations the city of Carthage was seen as the most powerful in the known world and its empire – far greater than anyone could imagine. That would soon change with the Roman invasion. Though the Carthaginian empire would rise once more. Led by its greatest general – Hannibal – who would bring Rome to its knees.
- Integration of character development and major battles.
- Large maps complete with neutral settlements and camps that present a threat to all players.
- Player controlled heroes that command armies of up to 50 units on their own, providing them with an additional bonus in battle.
- Settlements have their own resources they can spend locally or transport elsewhere.
- Rituals performed in places of ancient worship that effect the entire world.
- Military units have the ability to capture resource caravans, outposts and even entire cities and settlements.
- Ships and shipyards providing for sea battles or transport of armies and resources from one shore to another.
- Upgrades that increase the might of your armies and the power of your settlements.
- A vast array of items that bring specific bonuses to the unit carrying them.
- A number of special abilities that give different advantages to the various units.
* Multiplayer mode is functional, but not supported.