NOTE: A sensor is NOT required to play Nevermind. Nevermind can still be downloaded and enjoyed with no extra peripherals or devices.
Nevermind is a biofeedback-enhanced adventure game that takes you into the dark and surreal world within the subconscious minds of psychological trauma victims.
As you explore twisted labyrinths and solve the puzzles of the mind, an (optional) biofeedback sensor will monitor your feelings of fear and anxiety with each passing moment. If you let your fears get the best of you, the game becomes harder. If you’re able to calm yourself in the face of terror, the game will be more forgiving.
Nevermind currently contains 3 “Clients” (levels), totalling on average to about 3-4 hours of gameplay (not including secrets and optional content). We hope to be able to provide even more clients in future updates, depending on the success of the current version. All proceeds go directly into creating more content for the game.
Nevermind’s goal is to create an unforgettable gameplay experience that can help teach you to be more aware of your unique internal responses to stressful situations. If you can learn to control your feelings of stress and anxiety within the disturbing realm of Nevermind, just imagine what you can do when it comes to those inevitable stressful moments in the real world…
- A one-of-a-kind horror game that can sense your feelings of fear – creating an experience unlike anything you’ve played before
- A hauntingly surreal interpretation of psychological trauma
- Unravel the mystery of each patient’s buried trauma, exploring darkly beautiful landscapes, solving puzzles, and unearthing clues along the way
- If played with a biofeedback sensor, Nevermind challenges you to stay calm in the face of stressful scenarios, helping equip you with the tools to manage stress and anxiety in everyday life
- Extensive Intel® RealSense™ camera support for biofeedback tracking, unique gesture detection, and facial recognition events that can ONLY be experienced with RealSense!
- Confirmed support for the Wild Divine IomPE, Garmin Heart Rate Chest Strap, and Mio LINK sensors
- For more information about supported sensors, please see http://www.nevermindgame.com/sensors
Note: This game has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The consumer-grade sensors supported by Nevermind are not medical biofeedback devices nor should they be considered medical instruments.
Nevermind currently has limited controller support for several controllers (a keyboard is still needed to enter the doctor’s name during the registration process). We currently support:
- A Wired USB Xbox 360 Controller
- A Wired USB Xbox One Controller
- Logitech’s RumblePad 2 Controller
- Logitech Gamepad F310
- Logitech Gamepad F710.
We are hoping to support additional controllers in a future update.