We highly recommend using motion controllers for the optimal gameplay experience.
New Retro Arcade: Neon brings the golden age of gaming back to life as you are transported to the 80’s and early 90’s; where the fun and laughter began. Download your own ROM’s and use our Arcade Builder to create your perfect emulator frontend. And on top of that, you and your friends have the choice to play more than 10 diverse mini games. Pick up your light guns, joysticks and gamepads and head straight into the all new Aimbot and Zombie Problem II cabinets. Classics games such as Air Hockey, Skeeball, Whack a Mole and One Punch Boxing are also available! There’s a projector room for watching videos on, bowling lanes for a game of ten-pin, basketball machines, darts, playable guitars, drum machines and more!
Neon is designed to be FULLY PLAYABLE IN NON-VR, as well as working with each SteamVR device and their controllers! Stand up and take control using 1:1 motion controllers with the HTC Vive, get inside the Rift with an Xbox 360/One gamepad or simply kick back with mouse and keyboard.
Don’t forget to check out the demo version of New Retro Arcade!
Don’t meet your friends on the weekend; get together inside your own virtual arcade with your buddies instead! New Retro Arcade: Neon allows for UP TO 6 PLAYERS ONLINE, so you’ll soon be reliving old memories and creating new ones too! Become the best of the best by defeating your friends high scores, work as a team and overcome challenges together or just listen to music, throw around bottles, cans, tapes, whatever you can find! And have your friends clean it up.
Remember this is YOUR arcade and it should be suited to your liking. Download and integrate all of your favorite ROMs to play on the arcade machines. You’ll be able to create and share custom artwork for your arcade cabinets, games, posters and more. And by swapping out in-game cassette tapes and cartridges you can listen to music you want to hear, play the games you want to play and live the reality you want to live.
- Completely optimised and playable for gamers in Non-VR
- Full support for steamVR devices including the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
- Multiplayer networking allowing for up to 6 players
- Customisable arcade games, artwork, posters, music and more
- Share videos from Youtube, Vimeo and more in the Cinema
- Support for motion controllers and gamepads such as Xbox 360/One controllers
- Full FMOD Studio intergration for hyper realistic, high fidelity and high resolution audio
- Over 10 custom built mini games including Aimbot, Zombie Problem II, Bowling, Air Hockey and Skeeball
- Real-time streamed internet radio with customisable music cassette tapes for an 80’s retro soundtrack
- Interact with objects like guitars, drum machines and light guns
- Environments designed for social interaction and gaming with friends
- Packed full of secrets and Easter eggs to find and enjoy