The forest of Nibel is dying. After a powerful storm sets a series of devastating events in motion, an unlikely hero must journey to find his courage and confront a dark nemesis to save his home. “Ori and the Blind Forest” tells the tale of a young orphan destined for heroics, through a visually stunning action-platformer crafted by Moon Studios for PC. Featuring hand-painted artwork, meticulously animated character performance, and a fully orchestrated score, “Ori and the Blind Forest” explores a deeply emotional story about love and sacrifice, and the hope that exists in us all.
The Small Print
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Game runs on Steam. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- Windows (Minimum)
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 – 1024 MB (1 gig)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Rated 10/10 (14318 votes) on Steam
- Developed by Moon Studios GmbH
- Published by Microsoft Studios
- Released on Mar 11, 2015