Outrage is a short cyberpunk dungeon crawler. You manage a team of vigilantes and must undertake various missions in the city to strengthen your team and your cause in order to bring a powerful enemy to justice. However, you will not be able to undertake every single mission and therefore have to choose them wisely.
Some missions will bring you valuable new gear or a new teammate, whilst others will give you useful intel or advantage in an upcoming main story mission. In addition, most missions will affect your reputation, either positively or negatively.
Will you hunt down petty criminals and help the police or will you do questionable acts to further your own goals? Either path can lead you to victory, but beware – your overall reputation will affect what happens in the end.
- Build a team of vigilantes and undertake missions in the city to deal your own brand of justice!
- Choose your missions wisely, for you have a limited number of days between the main story tasks.
- 6 different vigilantes to choose from. Pick any 2 to start with and recruit the others as you progress through the story.
- Reputation system: Most missions either increase or decrease your reputation. With positive reputation, police will tolerate you, whilst underground movements will despise you. Negative reputation does the exact opposite!
- 3 different endings, depending on your overall reputation in the endgame.
- Customize your team with a large variety of weapons, armour, and add-ons
- Semi-random rewards: Loot found in supply boxes and given upon quest completion will not be the same on every playthrough.
- 3 difficulty modes: Casual, Normal, and Tough.