What would happen if you were in the room, the only thing that will be inside is the mysterious red button? Nothing happened, as long as you do not press it. Your choice determines everything here, because the room is full of secrets, and each key has consequences that will determine the outcome of the game is yours. Try all that imagination is enough to unleash the potential of multi-level structure of the Pandora`s room. Make up your mind and be ready for challenges.
The game “Pandora`s room” – is a first-person puzzle game, allowing players to solve puzzles using non-standard methods of finding solutions. In the game there are puzzles with various references to other games that can be solved by knowing the specific mechanics of these games. Graphic design done in a minimalist style, soft colors, to avoid distracting players from solving puzzles and allow them to focus on finding caches, secrets and references.
• Game – a puzzle, you can never predict what will happen after the next action of the player;
• The original puzzles, counting on the reaction, logic and lateral thinking from the player;
• Non-linear gameplay – there is an opportunity to explore various (other) versions of passage, passing game again, or making certain steps in the process of passing;
• The ability to see the place of rebirth in an unusual design. Every time you over and over again will be able to storm the room to finally she opened to you all the secrets.
• The plot is thin through the entire line of puzzles, leading player in the finals to the unexpected ending. In some puzzles you can found hints that allow you to solve the final puzzle.
The game is developed on the Unity engine 5 for the PC under all versions of Windows OS.
Alpha version of the game was in the final of the contest “100 games for the week” and received high marks there.