In Party Hard, you play as someone who is really tired of the neighbors having loud parties. Instead of calling the police, you decide it’s a better idea to kill everyone – using your faithful knife and the environment. The tactical strategy follows a series of killings at parties through-ought the USA.
The developers used to work mostly on casual, family-friendly games – until they participated in a game jam, creating the first prototype for Party Hard. TinyBuild backed up the original developers – Pinokl Games – to create a full version that’s coming to Steam on August 25th.
Party Hard has semi-procedural environments and focus on unique ways of killing people. In the greatest traditions of sneaking games, your main goal is not to get caught, while silently picking off unsuspecting victims one by one. Dancing and blending in during a suspicious situation is key.
– A (not)serious story that follows a series of murders through the USA
– A dozen unique levels with random variations on each one
– Use traps, cause explosions, become a ninja
– Multiple unlock-able characters
– Special random events, like a bear coming in and killing everyone for you
– Trigger the DEA, SWAT cars, paramedics, firefighters to come in and ruin the party