The Gage Weapon Pack #01 is the third DLC pack for PAYDAY 2. Frag Grenades make their first entry into the PAYDAY series and are bound to spice things up. With the new Grenade Case asset, players can share grenades with each other in the heists.
Three new weapons are added and players can now toggle between Single- and Auto-fire with all full auto weapons. Four new animal masks have been added, as well as new patterns and materials.
• The Frag Grenade is now available – A special gift from Gage the arms dealer, Frag Grenades are now added to the player’s inventory. For those who always wondered how it feels to rob banks with hand grenades, this is your chance. In most heists, the Grenade Case mission asset allows the player to replenish grenades, as well as share them with the crew.
• Three new weapons, personal favorites of Gage the arms dealer – If you always wondered what a proper law enforcer pistol feels like, the Signature .40 pistol is for you. Those who enjoy full-on assaults will love the Eagle Heavy rifle that dishes out big amounts of damage. Finally, you have the SpecOps submachine gun, a great hybrid between a primary and secondary weapon. All three guns have their own unique weapon modifications which offer plenty of customization.
• Single fire and Auto fire modifications – All players are now able to to toggle Single- and Auto-fire with their weapons. Buying the DLC also unlocks new mods that lets the player permanently change a weapon’s fire from Single to Auto-fire with added stat bonuses. We’re looking at you, head-shot enthusiasts.
• Weapon slots increased from 18 to 72 – All players are now able to not only switch fire modes – but also stack a private army’s worth of weapons, right in their own personal inventory.
• Four new animal masks, patterns and materials – Not only does Gage the arms dealer have a strange taste for masks, he has it for the accessories as well. Four new masks are added to the game, themed around popular animals and named after action heroes. The materials and patterns that players receive are themed around everything from digital camouflage and action movie patterns to oily metal, galvanized steel and fur.
• Ten new achievements to unlock – Players will have ten new weapon oriented achievements to unlock.