The OVERKILL Pack is our 17th DLC for PAYDAY 2. It allows heisters to use the Minigun and the Rocket Launcher weapons, the OVERKILL mask as well as a new OVERKILL Escape Van skin. There will be 3 weapon modifications for the Minigun as well as a total 10 extra achievements added. The OVERKILL Pack adds a large amount of Hype Fuel for the Hype Train event with a chance of unlocking additional content for all PAYDAY 2 owners.
• New Minigun weapon – The Minigun is a 7.62×51 mm, six-barreled machine gun. The rate of fire is between 2,000 to 6,000 rounds per minute which is crazy. It has Gatling-style rotating barrels with an electric motor as its power source. The “Mini” in the name is in comparison to designs that use a similar firing mechanism but larger shells, which is funny, because the Minigun isn’t that mini in reality.
• 3 Minigun weapon mods – Enjoy customizing the minigun with some really cool weapon modifications.
• New Rocket Launcher weapon – The Rocket Launcher is a portable, unguided, shoulder-launched, anti-tank rocket-propelled grenade launcher. Because of its ruggedness, simplicity, low cost, and effectiveness it has become the most widely used anti-armor weapon in the world.
• New Escape Van skin – Modify the classic PAYDAY gang Escape Van with a completely new and unique skin. Be the envy of all other heisters out there using this beauty.
• 1 new OVERKILL mask – A completely new mask that we call the OVERKILL mask is given to anyone who purchases the OVERKILL pack.
• 10 new achievements – An additional 10 achievements are added to give you more challenges to complete with your crew.
• Additional Hype Fuel for the Hype Train event – Help the rest of the community gain Hype Fuel by purchashing the OVERKILL Pack. Buy the 4-pack and give the extra copies away to your friends. The Hype Fuel event is a community event between Februrary 5 and March 12 where the community work together in order to unlock free updates for everyone.
• Bonus content with the Spring Break event – When the Hype Train event has concluded, all of the destinations that have been reached will generate free content that will be unlocked during the Spring Break event between 13-21 March.