WARNING: THIS GAME IS AN EARLY ACCESS ALPHA VERSION. PLEASE DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO DEAL WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND INTERRUPTIONS OF GAMEPLAY
Police Infinity is a First Person Shooter developed by a small indie developer named 314 Arts.
Many people are probably thinking this is just another multiplayer first person shooter with no soul, but we want to prove that wrong! We are making this game together with the community and for the community!
Police Infinity has been in development for about 13 months now and we are thinking that it is time for the community to test out what we have created and give feedback.
We are almost at a point where we have to rely on the feedback & funds of the community to further progress with the game.
Regarding the content:
- Blackout – A close quarters map set in a residental area construction site
- Riverside Railway – A larger map set near an industrial area, under a railway
- Harbor – A harbor, not much to say about it
Some things that you should know:
- Jumping – Instead of jumping we are using a parkour system. As everything else, it’s WIP
- Early Access – If you have a weak PC, please do not buy this game. It is in an early state and not as optimized as we want it to be on its full release.
- STG44 / MP44
Upcoming Weapons (Coming soon):
- Team Deathmatch
- Bot Survival
- Zombie Survival