Push a block with a 2 alongside another 2 and they’ll disappear. A block with a 3 needs to be adjacent to two other 3s. Simply push the required number of blocks together. The combination of varied block mechanics, environmental factors and lateral thinking you’ll need are what create the diverse and unique challenges of this puzzle game.
- Brimming with an array of mechanics all based around a deceptively simple idea.
- 60 rich and uniquely challenging levels.
- No need to worry about mistakes as you can just rewind time.
- Star system to allow casual users to breeze through and give experienced puzzlers a real challenge.
- Rendered with vector graphics so can scale to any resolution – no matter how high.
- Access to the source code and assets for those that want to tweak, mod or just have a looksie.
Created especially for Polyology by industry veterans Graeme Norgate and Ross Tregenza, who brought you incredible soundtracks such at GoldenEye 007, Timesplitters 2 and Crysis 3 to name a few.