After living for generations as persecuted refugees, the Letarri people set their sights on a far-off planet as a promising new home. But when the interstellar mission to colonize the new world goes terribly awry, the fate of their people falls into the hands of a lone adventurer. Now it’s up to you to unravel the mystery of what happened. Can you save them and their mission, or is it already too late?
Prominence is a first-person, point-and-click adventure game for the PC filled with puzzle-solving goodness, compelling character arcs, and an engaging story of hope and humanity in the best traditions of good science-fiction.
- Solve a dynamic mix of challenging, yet logical, puzzles that tie directly into the story.
- Discover clues and reconstruct the events of the mission through emails, audio recordings, environmental clues, and a damaged central computer in need of repairs.
- Hack computer subsystems via a text-based interface.
- Acquire and use additional skills and abilities as you progress through the adventure.
- Become immersed in the world through fully rendered HD environments with animated movement and effects.
- Access holographic data archives to explore a wealth of backstory, environmental details, mission information, crewmember records, and more.
- Experience an original soundtrack with over 40 minutes of music.