Neo-Shinjuku – 2271. The massive and seemingly benevolent Eden Corporation owns the world. The elite hacker resistance movement SyndiK8 has unearthed the sinister reality behind Eden Corp’s newest line of robotic products. As one of SyndiK8’s top operatives, your mission is simple: infiltrate Eden Tower, steal one geopbyte of data, and get out alive–bringing Eden Corp down in your wake.
Built from the ground up for virtual reality, Raw Data’s action combat gameplay, intuitive controls, challenging enemies, and sci-fi atmosphere will completely immerse you within the game world. Go solo—or team up with a friend—and become the adrenaline-charged heroes of your own futuristic technothriller. You will put your wits, boldness, and endurance to the test.
Active VR gameplay turns you into a controller, with instant reflex access to an arsenal of advanced weapons and cutting-edge nanotech powers. Shared spaces with avatars and motion tracking encourage players to physically communicate through body language and environment interaction.
- Active VR Combat: Utilize your body to pump shotguns, draw and fire explosive arrows, dual wield pistols, hurl grenades, slash and slice katanas, deflect projectiles, do gun tricks, or even use your fists in close-quarters combat.
- Choose Your Hero:Play as one of two starting heroes–Gun Cleric or Cyber Ninja–each with their own unique weapons and technopowers, including bullettime, telekinesis, sword throwing, rapid fire, levitation, charged shots, and more. Holster up and pull weapons off your body with physical loadout and check your stats on the in-game forearm display.
- Deadly Defenses: Hack into Eden’s munitions database to access weapon upgrades and deadly defense systems to amplify your shootout strategy. Transform your environment with turrets, barricades, dynamic cover, and traps.
- Adaptable Enemies: Battle against swaths of murderous machines, including ninja stealthers, laser gunners, heavy rocket mechs, jumping crawlers, flying drones, chargers, and more.
- Online Co-op: Team up in a shared co-op VR space that encourages social communication via body language, facial expression, blended animation, and simulated eye contact.