Resilience: Wave Survival is a physics based endless wave survival shooter set in an abandoned village, being taken over by alien invaders & zombies. Explore the town to search for guns and ammo to help defeat the enemies, better find food and water too if you want to survive for longer.
* Customise gameplay by changing Player & World settings
* Fully Customisable Sky settings with Day/Night cycle
* Unique Recoil and Bullet Spread
* Physics Based
* Scoring System
* Hunger & Thirst (can be disabled)
* Easy, Normal & Hard Difficulty Modes
* Slow down time for them Epic Slo-Mo Moments!
* Weapon Testing Range
* Xbox Controller Partial Compatible
* Combat Knife
* Silenced SMG
* Pump-Action Shotgun
* Auto Shotgun
* Bullpup Assault Rifle
* Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle
* Minigun (Rare to find)
* RPG (Rare to find)
* FlameThrower (Rare to find)
* Uber Combat Knife (Gold, Double ended blade, Flashlight, further strike distance) (Rare to find)
* Uber LMG (Gold, Zero Recoil & Bullet Spread, High-Capacity Magizine) (Rare to find)
* Baseball Bat
* Pulser (Alien Pistol) (Rare to find)
* Slugger (Alien Auto Shotgun) (Rare Drop)
All Future Content / DLC will be FREE.
Just over 1 year ago i saw a youtube video ”how to make a game”, and ever since then i’ve been hooked. I learned how to use unity3D game engine and started learning how to code.
This is my first game and I really enjoyed creating it, I hope i can turn this into my full-time occupation and hopefully bring you more games in the future.