Rise of Prussia Gold is the new and improved version of AGEODs Seven Years War (1757-1763) game set in Europe. This hugely detailed strategy game was initially released by AGEOD in 2010 and the Gold version adds numerous improvements and additional scenarios that take the game to the next level.
The original game is set during the age of famous king Frederick II, featuring Prussia and her allies in her grand fight against the Coalition led by Austria with France, Russia, Sweden and the Empire.
The Gold version includes 3 new scenarios. Two cover the key moments of the Prussian intervention during the War of Austrian Succession (1740-1748), where king Frederick II fought on the battlefield for the first time. The third is a 4-players campaign of the 1757 to 1763 years has been included to enhance competitive gameplay experience.
- Over three hundred new leaders (some with individual portraits) and over 300 different units.
- 10 Scenarios
- – 1 short Battle Scenarios Saxony 1756 to enter the game
- – 5 Annual Campaigns Scenarios, for each of 1757, 1758, 1759, 1760 and 1762 (extendable from one year to full war end of 1763 – duration play)
- – 1 Grand Campaign Scenario 1756-1764 with 176 turns
- – 3 Tutorial Scenarios
- Map Area: all of Germany and vicinity covered, with over 1000 different regions, giving a lot of room for manoeuvres.
- Streamlined command system based on the hierarchy system seen in American Civil War and Napoleons Campaigns, allowing for historical army command, organization, and structure
- New Events (according to scenarios) and wide set of options for you to customize your strategy (including a new multi-choice events system)
- New Easy to Play Construction Mode.
- New functionality to find your armies and see your supplies and assets
- Widely extended 86 pages manual.
- Over two hundred new leaders (with individual portraits) for the War of Austrian Succession
- New unit graphics
- New Scenarios
- – 1741 Maria-Theresa At Bay (Second Silesian War)
- – 1744 The Empire Strikes Back (Second Silesian War)
- – four-players Grand Campaign Scenario 1757-1763
- New Feature – Regional Decision Cards: these allow you to interact with the game by playing decision cards on the map. The system has been developed and improved from other AGEOD titles, and all existing scenarios have been updated with them,
- New Map Filters, to allow you to check weather and terrain,
- More unit features to better represent 18th century siege warfare
- Two-years of game improvement and updates included (the game has all latest patches and changes included)