Selenon Rising is a sci-fi noir, episodic, mystery visual novel. Buying the base game will give access to Episode 1, with further episodes to be released as DLC in the coming months.
The age of the Selenon has begun. When these all-powerful beings arrived to take control of Earth, no one could stand in their way. Now, they rule over humanity from the dark side of the Moon, and the Bureau of Human Protection presides over the last vestiges of the human race. They have forced humankind to obey a single law – halt all technological progress or be annihilated.
Violet is an agent of SPECTRA, a group of psychics who work for the Bureau. She and her partner Blue have been given a new assignment – find the culprit of a murder. It seems clear-cut, but things are never that easy… especially when they involve the New Moon Resistance, a group of freedom fighters who want to stop the Selenon at any cost.
Their investigation leads to a web of secrets that may reveal humanity’s ultimate fate. But first, Violet must discover them before it is too late.
- Four episodes combine into a novel-length story featuring mystery, love, aliens, conspiracies, and sci-fi action in the distant retro-future.
- Moral choices change your alignment and guide the story towards a number of possible ending combinations.
- Dossier with detailed, unlockable articles on the characters, world and technology lets you learn more about the world of Selenon Rising.
- Use your detective skills to track down evidence and use them in tense interrogations of potential suspects to uncover their lies.
- Put your psychic abilities to the test by reading suspects’ emotions, and maybe even more than that.
- Completely original soundtrack featuring noir-style tunes.