Shards of Azuria is an isometric, craft and build RPG. Create a character and a new world, then start your adventure by waking up in town. You are greeted by the locals of Azuria and begin to find your way around.
The inhabitants of Azuria will assist you on your journey, helping you obtain many Abilities or to satisfy your creative endeavour. Wander into the unknown, build a home and become strong enough to face the lurking evil.
- Inventory System with over 150+ items
- Crafting System with over 90+ recipes
- Build a home by placing down blocks, furniture or other objects
- Add colour to your surroundings with the Paint Blaster
- Core RPG mechancis, level up, get stronger and obtain new equipment
- 15+ Abilities to obtain out of 3 different class types
- Diaglogue / Quest system with 6 core NPCs and 20+ quests
- Day Cycle system
- Explore large generated Woodland, Cave and Dungeon areas
- Custom designed Town and Boss areas
- Fight a variety of creatures
- Vanquish a Final Boss
Loot, Craft & Get Stronger
Aquire items from fallen enemies or stumble across rare crystals. Use what you find to craft a variety of items, including weapons, armour, decoration or abilities. Pick and mix between what you equip or use from 3 different class types.
Most Abilities are aquired through crafting with the support of the 3 class trainers that live in Azuria. The trainers will guide you the process of becoming adept with Mysticism, Cunning or Might. Choose to play with any of the 15+ Abilities of those types.
Dig, destroy walls or build your own home. Shape the area to your desire. Then add colour into the mix with the Paint Blaster!
We feel that Shards of Azuria is a game with the option of extended content in most areas. It is very much a template to allow for further development and on going improvement. But the scope of further development will also depend on the overall reception and interest in the game. Below is a list of potential features that may be developed over time.
- More general content such as items, abilities, new areas, creatures, unique bosses…
- Improved ways to create and build