A simple, accessible-yet-difficult, fwooshy, “feel good” arcade flight simulator. Blow things up over land, sea, and air, on an infinite number of procedurally-generated islands. Choose one of a diverse set of aeros and kit it out with a dizzying array of weaponry. Go toe-to-toe with enemy aces or assault giant flying aircraft carriers and battleships, but watch out for volleys of missiles; when you die, you’re dead.
The Small PrintTERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Game runs on Steam. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- Windows (Minimum)
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Anything made in the past decade
- Memory: 300 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Rated 9/10 (213 votes) on Steam
- Developed by Fractal Phase
- Published by Fractal Phase
- Released on Jul 30, 2015