Fight with grappling hooks and fly pirate ships in this local multiplayer platformer.
The core mechanics are easy to pick up, but arenas in the sky, mid air combat, and intense ship battles make it difficult to master.
No platform is safe! Your opponents can dodge through platforms from below or grapple you as they swing by from above. Stealing a pirate ship will grant you some serious air power, though you might find all your enemies banding together to dethrone you from the sky.
Skyhook is a blend of platforming, chaos, and best of all, playing as a shark.
Local Multiplayer Arena Combat for 2-4 Players
- Choose from four characters, all with the same skills but each with a unique personality.
- Three worlds to choose from each with multiple variations in the stage layout.
- Watch for chests that fall from the sky, stuffed with powerups like the berserker helmet, the shield, and the doppelganger mirror.
- Play with controllers and/or keyboard.
Multiple Game Modes
- Deathmatch – Fight to the death until the last man, woman, shark or cat is standing.
- Team Deathmatch – 2v2 or 3v1 battles where you can hook onto your teammates for gravity defying swings.
- Steam Tank – Fight more tactfully with a limit of three hooks that only regenerate when you’re on solid ground.
Single player/co-op quest mode
- 40 new levels where you solve challenging grappling hook puzzles to try to collect the most treasure and get the highest score.
- Unlockable quest content, achievements, and hidden secrets.
Tons of new versus mode content
- More characters to unlock and choose from.
- More levels, hazards, and environments for versus mode.
- More powerups and environmental effects.
- New kinds of vehicles and mounts.
- Continuous polish to gameplay, music, sound, and art.