Snow Light is a Visual Novel. Basically, it’s a digital graphic novel where you can read while listening to BGM’s and sound effects.
In a Visual Novel you won’t shoot or kill your enemies. You’ll read, listen and hopefully enjoy it.
This game takes place in a futuristic world where the nations are living in a fragile state of peace. Military conflicts have become commonplace, due to the rise of private armies as means to protect the now scarce natural resources.
You’ll follow a professional spy, Snow Light, and will travel all over the globe to places such as Turkmenistan, Russia and England.
- A written story divided in 5 chapters, for a total of more than 30 thousand words.
- Anime inspired art, with ADV-style presentation.
- Intense action sequences with Quick Time Events.
- A unique story arc, with various viewpoint changes.
- 19 music tracks composed by Petteri Sainio and Christoph Rauch.