Delta Quadrant is a sci-fi turn-based strategy game with lite rogue-like elements. Destroy enemies to collect loot, gain experience to level up and use skill points to become stronger. Intended as a fun little sci-fi title, not too hardcore or difficult.
Piloting a weak exploration ship, you are in search for a new homeworld for your people – that is, until you are lured into a trap by the Dark Order. This has you end up deep in unknown enemy space, with no allies or friends. Alone.
Your attempt to escape will put you in the path of numerous enemies. Fight to survive, gain experience, level up and get improved weapons and equipment. You will die, but you will also get stronger!
As you gain experience and level up, your ship gets stronger (improved hull strength, bigger shield capacity and more powerful engines), and you’ll get skill points to help improve various aspects of your ship.
- Tiled Layout and Movement (think Chess)
- Turn-based Game Play
- Gain experience, level up, die, get stronger, start again. Rinse and repeat!
- Customization – choose your play style – defensive / aggressive / adaptive
- Defensive – Focus your skills on upgrading your shields. Assign power from your engines and weapons to your shields. Even modify your ship’s weapon hard points to allow for additional shield generators!
- Aggressive – Focus on POWER – take out the enemy before they get a chance to damage you! Divert more power to weapons. Modify equipment hard points to mount even more weapons.
- Adaptive – Focus on energy transfer to easily adapt to the current circumstances. Divert all power to engines to flee if you’re in a tight spot OR divert all power to weapons for a quicker kill OR divert all power to shields to outlast your enemi