Super Grav is a retro gravity cave flyer for 1-4 players, featuring single player or co-op multiplayer missions, racing and dogfighting.
With fast-paced, super smooth 60fps gameplay, pixel-perfect collision detection and that ‘just right’ feel to the physics, Super Grav offers a true test of skill, precision and reflexes. Dodge enemies and bullets, navigate caverns to complete Missions either solo or co-op, battle deathmatch in Dogfight mode or see who can complete 3 subterranean laps the fastest in Race mode.
Back by popular demand, with graphics inspired by the 8-bit and 16-bit era of gaming, Super Grav is an extended remake of DemonStudios founder James Shaughnessy’s very own first game and 1998 Net Yaroze coverdisc hit, Gravitation.
- Pixel-perfect collision detection and super smooth 60fps gameplay
- Single-player Mission and time trial Race modes
- Local multiplayer split-screen up to 4 players, in either co-op or versus Mission mode, and Race, Dogfight or Pod Hunter versus modes
- Steam Leaderboards and Achievements – compete with friends for the best Mission scores and fastest Race times and watch their full replays
- Steam Cloud Saves – progress and all ‘local’ scores and replays are all sync’d in the cloud
- Textbook 1, 2 or 3-Star rating on each mission – aim to 3-Star all missions individually and ultimately all in a single run
- 27 Mission maps, 9 Race maps, 3 dedicated Dogfight maps, plus a bonus of all 9 original Gravitation maps + more
- PowerUp Pods offer weapon upgrades such as triple shot and rapid fire, or strike an opponent with a Negative PowerUp such as reverse steering or gravity!
- Watch full replays of the action at any time, with automatic saving of record-breaking Mission and Race replays
- Lots of configuration options in versus modes, such as disabling weapons and ship-to-ship collisions which is great for really pure racing
- Handicap system: add weight or weapons to help balance versus modes for differing player skill levels
- An original chip tune music soundtrack by DaveDexterMusic
- Supports lots of popular game controllers
- Mission – Find and return all crates back to their bases – playable in single-player or multiplayer in either co-op or versus mode
- Race – Race laps around the caverns through the gates against the clock – playable in single-player time trial or multiplayer race mode
- Dogfight – Multiplayer deathmatch mode
- Pod Hunter – Multiplayer PowerUp Pod scavenge
Super Grav – the retro arcade gravity game that’s great fun chasing high-scores in single-player and even more fun in local multiplayer!