Welcome to Edo, an alternate realm where history took a different route. The Samurai of Japan were never outlawed and the emperor lost power preventing Japan from opening its borders to the other nations of the world.
Edo is now a very different place from modern Japan, where tradition still holds sway other the people and it’s leaders. As time has passed the Samurai have been given ever increasing levels of power by the Council of Nobles and their leader the Lord Regent.
This has given rise to the creation of a special core Samurai unit known as the Justicars, though members are appointed by the council, they remain an autonomous unit, able to investigate and judge any threat or criminal they find. It is their duty to safeguard the continuity and protect the people. But Edo is not a land of peace and plenty, strife exists in all corners of the once great empire. Rival factions constantly battle for land and power whilst rebellion grows from within.
Enter Asumi – A female samurai of the black clan, trained from birth to kill on command. Now newly appointed as a Justicar of Edo. Our protagonist finds herself in a place she never thought she would be, outside of the shadows, within an academy, trying to root out a rebel before civil war can engulf Edo and its people.
- Strong, Deadly, Female Protagonist
- PC, Mac & Linux Versions
- 1280 x 720 Standard resolution + Full-screen Mode
- Huge amount of in game choices that effect the story
- Multiple Good and Bad Endings
- Seven major NPCs + Multiple minor NPCs
- Four Romantic Love Interests (2 male & 2 female)
- Over 45,000 word original storyline
- Original Musical Score
- Main Theme Ft. Vocals by Mika Kobayashi
- Music Room – To play tracks from the game
- Codex – Lore on the world of Edo
- Unlockable CG Scene Gallery as you play
- 48 Save Slots with mini Screenshots + quick & auto saving
- Easy Rollback and GUI removal
- Separate Sound & Music volume controls
- Also includes Steam Trading Cards***