Officially licensed version of the new board game by award-winning designer John Yianni!
Japanese legend tells of a great battle between two mighty Dragon Lord armies, locked in combat on the peaks of Mount Hotaka, competing to win the hand of the Princess Kushinada, the last and most beautiful of eight sisters. A battle so ferocious, that the villagers fearing for their lives, acquire the help of a powerful Wizard, who casts a spell over the Dragon Lords to keep them imprisoned in a circle of combat and to be freed only at the battle’s end. Their struggle continues to this very day, even though the Princess and their fateful story have long passed into legend.
- Play locally or online.
- Play against the Computer – AI with five difficulty levels.
- Includes “hot-seat”/”pass-n-play” mode for players with who want to share one mouse/keyboard or gamepad.
- Switch seamlessly between playing with mouse/keyboard and gamepad.
- Dozens of Steam Stats & Achievements.
- No added DRM and can run everything except the online play & Steam-specific bonuses (Steam Achievements, Steam Leaderboards, etc.), without any internet connection and/or without Steam installed.
- Asynchronous play – you can play even when your opponent is offline.