After awakening from her coffin, Arra recalls little but the last words spoken by her father, “Destroy the Amber Throne.” Looking into the sky, she finds what was once his magnificent castle is now floating in the sky, far above the world below. Arra must find a way to reach the castle before others catch wind of it, lest the powerful Amber Throne fall into the wrong hands.
Amber Throne is a traditional JRPG-styled game that focuses on turn-based battling and some light exploration. The game features a large cast of unique monsters that change stances depending on actions taken during combat, and a party with mostly mixed hybrid roles to deal with them. Learning monster behavior and how your skills affect them is essential to reaching victory.
- Fully painted world with diverse settings and unique characters.
- Many monsters with multiple stances and behaviors to master.
- Five party members each with their own skills and advantages.
- Crafting for the game’s best equipment and items.
- 12-15 hour-long story with optional content and exploration.
The game is a bit more atmospheric and ambient than most JRPG-styled games, with emphasis on theme and mood, hopefully making it feel a bit different to experience!