Fall Weiss is all about:
For the first time player has a possibility to recreate the events of the first campaign of World War 2. What is more important – the course of history can be changed, and the Germans and Soviets can be defeated. It’s all up to you.
Three sides of conflict:
Third Reich – a regime looking for more and more Lebensraum, willing to roll over everything with Panzers and to bomb all that is left with Stukas.
Soviet Union – a regime, killing people for the Great Socialism. In 1920 the Polish Army stopped them, but this time Soviets are better prepared.
Poland – a regime, trying to survive between two of the greatest powers of Europe. They say the most handsome and brave cavalryman are in the Polish Army.
Scale adapted for the size of the conflict
Detailed historical units
Huge modding possibilities
Replayability factor with a lot “what if” options
Difficulty level customizable for each country
History within a hand’s reach
Only computer adaptation of the campaign
Runs well on every hardware
- Realistic presentation of the campaign’s events,
- Supply Depots which are crucial to execute successful offensives,
- HQ units and Chain of Command boosting the efficiency of units,
- Historical types of units, like Ulhans, Panzers, Stukas, etc.,
- Major rivers which can really slow down the offensive,
- Over 700 of historical units, with a unique photos,
- 20000 hexes map of Poland and surroundings.
When there are no guns, no tanks, no hope, honor is the only thing that’s left