Prepare for the dark world of The Chaos Engine, a steampunk Victorian age in which one or two players must fight the hostile creations of the Chaos Engine across four dynamic landscapes and take part in the ultimate battle.
Choose from six hard-nailed mercenaries each with their own unique weapons and skills.
Those who have the strength and skill to overturn the Chaos Engine will be remembered.
(The Chaos Engine was originally known as Soldiers of Fortune in North America)
- Battle through four unique worlds in single player or online and local co-op modes.
- Play in ‘Enhanced mode’ or ‘Classic mode’ with its original graphics and controls for the true Amiga experience.
- Gamepad support with optional 16-directional movement.
- Steam achievements to test the mettle of both new players and old fans.
- Relive the classic 90’s Richard Joseph soundtrack.