The Dream Machine is an award-winning adventure game about dreams and voyeurism. It’s built by hand using materials such as clay and cardboard.
In Chapter 4, Victor must gain access to his elderly neighbour’s dream and find his way to the heart of her frail and decaying mind.
- World: Explore a creepy apartment complex and uncover the mysteries within. Get to know your neighbours and discover their secrets.
- Story: Delve into the minds of strangers and loved ones as you’re trying to save them from The Dream Machine.
- Graphics: Wander around beautifully detailed environments built using physical clay models and hand-crafted sets.
- Puzzles: In order to progress you have to solve puzzles ranging from simple pushovers to fiendish brainteasers.
- Music: A haunting original soundtrack weaves through the narrative, emphasizing the surreal atmosphere of the game.