“You are a young pilgrim hiker, in the ancient yet familiar country of Ahmera. You are sent on a journey by your elders to seek out wise beings made of singular thoughts known as Thoughtforms. There will be obstacles. But we have faith in you. Always remember that you are brilliant. Gather information. Edit reality. Travel across the surreal. Find the Thoughtforms. Understand everything.” Part point and click part critical thinking puzzle game, The Eigengrau Menagerie seeks to create a unique experience for whomever plays it. The coupling of colorful hand-drawn levels, gorgeous musical scores, and intriguing lore-filled story makes this game one you will not want to put down until completion.
The Small PrintTERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Game runs on Steam. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- Windows (Minimum)
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Rated 7/10 (11 votes) on Steam
- Developed by Ozzie Sneddon
- Published by The Librarium
- Released on Jun 4, 2015