Experience survival horror from a new perspective in The Evil Within: The Consequence. This is the final installment of a two-part, story driven experience where players take on the role of detective Juli Kidman, Sebastian Castellanos’ mysterious partner, in a concurrent story that looks to answer some of the questions surrounding her whereabouts during The Evil Within. Along the way she will encounter disturbing new enemies, discover new mysteries, and uncover new horrors. The Consequence give fans of The Evil Within the perfect opportunity to continue discovering detective Kidman’s hidden motivations and her mysterious connection to Mobius, the shadowy group thought to be behind the gruesome events of The Evil Within.
The Small Print
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Game runs on Steam. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- Windows (Minimum)
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8.1
- Processor: i7 or an equivalent with four plus core processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 460 or equivalent 1 GB VRAM card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Rated 9/10 (59 votes) on Steam
- Developed by Tango Gameworks
- Published by Bethesda Softworks
- Released on Apr 20, 2015