A 2-D Platformer set in the Western Fronts of World War 1. Known for a unique art style, the Lost Battalion portrays the real life events of the Liberty Battalion. Countless men were killed or captured, however, some held out, continued to fight, and were eventually rescued. Like these men, you can be a hero on the Western Front and fight against your enemy for America’s pride . Fight through streets that have been littered with propaganda, make an offensive across no man’s land, prepare for a gas attack by the Germans, and experience several other battlefields, including the Argonne forest where The Lost Battalion made their stand. We’ll see you on the front!
The Small PrintTERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Game runs on Steam. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- Windows (Minimum)
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.2 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 Mb Graphics
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
- Rated 6/10 (31 votes) on Steam
- Developed by Jake Olson, Mitchell Morehead
- Published by Impartial Studios
- Released on Apr 23, 2015