Unravel an ancient mystery and search for an ancient treasure on England’s fog-shrouded coastline, famed for its legends of smugglers, pirates and ghosts. Join ghost-hunters Nigel Danvers and Lucy Reubans as they investigate a tale of horror and haunting. Wielding the tools of the modern-day ghost-hunter in a cinematic, richly detailed interactive world of wind-swept coastlines and crumbling crypts, you will be captivated, taunted and teased by mind-bending puzzles and interactions with the town ‘locals’. But, be warned, there are those who will stop at nothing to prevent Nigel discovering “that which should stay hidden”. With nerves of steel and wits to match, in your search for The Lost Crown you will soon discover long lost secrets previously known only to the dead!
- Spine-tingling ghost story.
- Realistic ghost-hunting, featuring actual E.V.P. (Electronic Voice Phenomena).
- Explore isolated, creepy locations with a nite-vision camera.
- Photographs of unexplained entities captured by creator Jonathan Boakes while researching the game.
- A Full cast of actors to bring the world of Saxton to life.
- Chilling original soundtrack.
- Point and click gameplay with both first and third person interaction.
- Realistic and integrated puzzles.
- A stunning 30+ hours of gameplay.