READY FOR CRAFTING VIRTUAL WORLDS ON YOUR PC?
The acclaimed world-building game featuring a unique mission-based approach is coming onto PC via Steam Early Access.
ONLY ON PC: Make 4X BIGGER worlds – You have 4x times more space to craft whatever you like in the CREATE mode! Plus all elements are immediately accessible, there are no limitations to your imagination!
With over 14 million players on mobile & tablets versions and 1,000,000 pixel blocks creations shared in the Online Gallery to date, this PC version is taking world crafting simulation to the next level!
CRAFT, PLAY AND SHARE!
The Sandbox is a unique world building & crafting game featuring over 200+ physics elements presented in 2D pixel blocks that can interact with each others. Players can craft amazing worlds, create pixel art, chain reactions, chiptune music, advanced contraptions, electric circuits or just play with physics.
Play with basic elements ranging from simple water, stone, sand, wood, glass, lava, fire, to more complex: electricity, metal, virus, antivirus,heater, cooler, lasers, pipes, gems, sensors, leds TNT, C4, crosswire, conveyor belt, music instruments etc.
That’s not all, The Sandbox features also a wide range of casual elements, just for fun! Fish, bees, lion, flamingo, humans, zombies, robots, aliens, dinosaurs, monuments, tanks, cars, trucks!
Steam Exclusive Features
The Steam PC version of The Sandbox is a Premium adaptation of Pixowl’s famous HIT! No microtransactions, All Elements are unlocked and immediately accessible, as well as 15 original campaigns to explore: Initial Story, Dinosaurs, Pixel Art, Music, User-Created 1 & 2, Lasers and pipes, Contraptions, Humans, Zombies, Robots, Alien Invasion, Retro Gaming, Ninja and last but not least, the Ecology / Natural Disasters!
A few thrilling features, exclusively on the PC version:
- Make 4X BIGGER worlds – You have 4x times more space to craft whatever you like in the CREATE mode!
- All elements are immediately accessible, there are no limitations to your imagination!
- Ultra-precise controls with mouse, trackpad or touch support (for touch-screen only)
- Several keyboard shortcuts to create worlds faster!
- Windowed display or fullscreen mode
- Cloud saving of your progression online and syncing across multiple PCs via with Steam Cloud
- Cross-platform compatibility of your worlds: create on PC, view on Mobile or vice-versa
- Over 200 elements you can combine for different physical effects
- A classic/retro 8-bit interface
- Easy to understand tutorials get you started building worlds
- 15 Individual Campaigns: Initial Story, Dinosaurs, Pixel Art, Music, User-Created 1 & 2, Lasers and pipes, Contraptions, Humans, Zombies, Robots, Alien Invasion, Retro Gaming, Ninja and last but not least, the Ecology / Natural Disasters!
- 250 puzzle Levels in total — dozens of hours of mind challenging content for your brain!
- Compose your own chiptune melodies you can play in-game. You may choose the following instruments: Note, Guitar, Bass, Trumpet and Drums
- Add advanced elements to your worlds:
- Vehicles — Cars, tanks and trucks are all available for your use within your world!
- Contraptions — LEDs, conveyor belts, lasers, pipes and multiple sensors are all available to bring your world into the age of technology!
- Bring life to your worlds: Add humans and use Magic Job Powders to turn them into miners, builders, hunters, woodcutters or… ZOMBIES!
- Zombies — Turn your mild-mannered human into a brain eating beast that wreaks havoc on your world!
- Robots — Have robots taken over your world? You better obey your metal masters, puny human animals!
- Ninja & Avatar — Play with the controllable elements: Ninja, Avatar, Snake… and create your video game levels!
- Add dinosaurs and protect them from extinction (or, recreate the BIG BANG and wipe them from the face of the Earth – the choice is yours!)
- Add animals, fish and fireflies to your worlds and watch as their behavior creates “natural drama” that rivals any reality TV show!
- Use our decorations and add awesome real-life wonders to your landscapes: The Eiffel Tower, a crashed UFO, the pyramids, futuristic buildings and a giant robot are all available at your fingertips!
- Use TNT or C4 to wreak havoc with powerful explosions or light up your sky with meteors and fireworks
Share your creations with the world
Share your favorite universe in The Sandbox’s Online Gallery (http://www.thesandboxgame.com/worlds)
Search the gallery to see the creations of other players (1,000,000 worlds and climbing!)
Rate other players’ worlds and add in your own elements to give them a surprise effect