Thief Town is a local multiplayer-only stealth action game set in a pixel-perfect rendition of the Wild West. Lurk in the crowd, emulate non-player characters, and achieve backstabbing victory.
Up to 4 players control identical avatars (the “Thieves”) in a single-screen arena (the “Town”), also filled with other identical NPCs. Players must identify which NPCs are secretly other players and stab them for points, before being discovered and stabbed themselves!
- Competitive 2-4 player battles – Blend in with thieves while you search for and stab your opponents
- Multiple modes and items – Guns, smoke bombs, drunks, sheriffs, sandstorms, and killer tumbleweeds
- LAN & Local dynamic play – Play on multiple devices over the same Wi-Fi network, or share the same computer with everyone
- Cross-platform compatibility – Play across any PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android device
- Use contollers or the keyboard – keyboard support, full 4-player controller support
- No menus – Thief Town automatically connects players on the same network
- Thief Town – The classic backstabbing adventure. Players disguise themselves and stab their buddies in the midst of sandstorms and killer tumbleweeds.
- Spy Town – Players are given items to trick and trap enemy thieves. Smoke bombs, motion detectors, and teleportation devices… Be careful, they’re one-use only!
- Drunk Town – One randomly selected player (the “Sheriff”) must identify and shoot the other knifeless drunks before running out of bullets.
Don’t have enough controllers? Thief Town Controller is also available FOR FREE on iOS/Android devices! Use your smartphones & tablets as extra controllers in the full version of Thief Town!
Our vision for Thief Town focuses on the fundamentals of “couch multiplayer” – frantic fun in the same room as your friends. That’s just the experience we want to offer to you, so we have no plans to release single-player or online game modes. Enjoy!