The evil Choazid Empire has launched a surprise attack on your homeworld, establishing a heavily fortified base from where their forward assault group burrows deep underground, capturing subterranean lifeforms and transforming them into vicious biomechs.
With it being only a matter of time before the Choazids start converting your people, it’s up to you to take the controls of one of the few remaining Tiamat dragonship prototypes: the X class fighter, a craft capable of immense firepower – provided you pick up enough upgrade caches during a mission where you must dodge and blast like there’s no tomorrow.
Featuring six levels of intense shooting action, Tiamat X is a rip-snortin tribute to the side-scrolling shooters of yesteryear, and would be right at home blazing away on the screen of a booming, beer-stained arcade cabinet. As such, your PC will have to do, and it is much to the designer’s regret that he can’t plumb a coin-slot into his rig for that truly authentic seaside amusement-park experience.
Get some big speakers, though. Really, we do recommend them for this game.
Key features include:
- Auto fire – this is primarily intended as an accessibility option and allows the player to not have to worry about using a fire button.
- Quick fire – don’t like mashing buttons/keys, then this is for you. Press and hold to fire.
- Color blind filter – this filter adjusts the game thereby making it more colour blind friendly. We just hope we have got it right!
- Six levels of intense shooting action.
- Original music score.
- Steam Achievements.
- Steam Leaderboards.
- Steam Trading Cards – featuring artwork designed exclusively for these cards!.