The USA Loco and Asset Pack is aimed at users creating and using independently developed content for Train Simulator. If you install a route created by an external (third party) developer, they may specify that you require this asset pack in order to use their product.
This pack includes trackside detailing, trees and foliage, buildings, passengers and animals, as well as a number of US locomotives.
Please note: This pack does not include any ready-to-drive routes but all locomotives included are Quick Drive compatible, giving you the freedom to drive the locomotives on any Quick Drive enabled route for Train Simulator, such as those available through Steam.
If you have Railworks or Train Simulator 2012, you already have the contents of this pack.
- ES44AC, SD40-2 and EMD F7 diesel locomotives
- Assorted passenger and freight wagons
- Railroad tracks, fences and highways
- Railroad signals, bridges and tunnels
- Trees and foliage
- Industrial and commercial buildings, houses and railroad buildings
- People, animals and automobiles
- North American ground textures
- Sound effect domes