Hello User. You have been selected by the mysterious Tross program to help prevent the next cyber apocalypse. Fly through the digital world and attack the malicious files that are temporarily isolated with the assistance of the Tross. The Tross quarantine barriers will only last for a short amount of time. Will you be fast enough? Will you have the determination to complete the challenging Tross program?
Good luck, User.
- Assist the Tross program by “deleting” the malicious files in each identified Sector. The Tross program sets a temporary Quarantine Zone around the malicious file. Be swift and destroy the file before the barrier collapses!
- Master the navigation abilities of the Tross to avoid colliding with any data within the digital world. Corruption will occur which in turn, will corrupt your conscious mind.
- Every malicious file has a “deletion spot” which is identified from data collected by the Tross. Attacking the identified weak spot is the only way to ensure proper file deletion!
- Deletion efforts (attacking) will strain the Tross energy supply. Energy regenerates quickly but is also drained quickly.
- Energy depletion will result in temporary control loss. Due to the speed of the Tross, avoid depleting the energy supply.
- Malicious files do not take kindly to being deleted. Though their movement is disabled due to the Tross barrier, most will attempt to defend themselves through various means.