- 29 levels of challenging survival-stealth gameplay for Windows, Linux, & OS X.
- Use cover, remain silent, and stay alert to avoid enemies. Use the clang of a wrench to distract, spray a fire extinguisher to obstruct view, and more to help you slip by.
- Enemies react to the environment, staying alert for noise and working together to hunt down targets.
- Recruit and protect fellow workers as they disable security networks. Enlist the help of Rent a Cops to help you take down patrols.
- Find hidden perks to help you gain the edge and increase your chances of survival.
- Finish the game to unlock Hard Mode for an even greater challenge.
- Includes Turnover’s main theme in FLAC format: “A Hostile Takeover” by Jeremiah Pena.
In near future America, the emergence of corporate monopolies has placed a strangle hold on the economy. Among a glut of mass privatization, corporations begin contracting private military security firms to protect their assets. Setting a controversial precedent, defense contractor Grand Robotics Inc. deploys a private security firm to be their “Mergers & Acquisitions” arm.
After a failed attempt to buy out competing Bartleby Automation, Grand Robotics turns to their security firm to execute a “hostile takeover” of their competitor. The firm storms into Bartleby’s corporate HQ and locks the building down.
In Turnover you play Clea Holden, a Bartleby worker who becomes caught in the middle of the crisis. Coming to the conclusion that the situation is too volatile, Clea hatches a desperate plan to escape. She must find freedom, armed with only her determination to survive.