Typefighters is a competitive multiplayer game where two players battle each other using their typing skills. Its variety of modes does not only emphasise typing speed and correctness, but also other skills like reaction time, sustained attention, creativity, tactics and anticipating the opponents moves. Aside from being a tool to settle arguments on who is the best on a keyboard, the game can also be used for training purposes.
- Show your friends who is the fastest typist!
- 8 modes requiring a variety of skills aside from typing speed and correctness
- Online and LAN multiplayer for two players
- Add your own word lists for additional languages and special challenges
- Adjustable singleplayer opponent
- Customizable color scheme
- Additional benefit of providing typing practice
Additional features of the Steam Edition:
- Trading Cards
In regards to Multiplayer, the Steam version is fully compatible with the free version. As the serverlist is a Steam exclusive feature however, the other player needs your IP address to connect directly.