Step into a magical land unlike any other!
Villagers and Heroes is a free-to-play MMO game in which players experience the thrill of battling unique monsters, the satisfaction of crafting powerful weapons and gear, and the pleasure of building lasting friendships in a friendly community.
The Pit of Pyrron Pack is a paid DLC for Villagers and Heroes. The Pit of Pyrron Pack includes all four color variations of the Pyrron Gargoyle outfit plus some additional goodies.
Enter the gates of Pyrron, the realm of the infamous Stone Lord. But are you a friend or a foe to the heroes of the Seven Realms? Shroud yourself in the guise of one of Lord Pyrrus’ very own gargoyles, with an intimidating wing span and a frightening visage. Each outfit comes with a complete costume set (winged hat, outfit, gloves, and boots) as well as a Gnogmentation appearance pack that unlocks the appearance on your entire account to be used whenever you choose by any of your characters.
This pack contains the following costume sets:
Red Winged Gargoyle Outfit + Appearance pack
Blue Winged Gargoyle Outfit + Appearance pack
Purple Winged Gargoyle Outfit + Appearance pack
Green Winged Gargoyle Outfit + Appearance pack
Additionally, this pack contains the following consumable items:
5x Extra Sockets: to make the gear needed to brave Pyrron
5x Full Heal potions: to get you out of those tricky situations
2x Instant Resurrects: in case you don’t make it out of one or two of those tricky situations
Gnomish Augmentation = Sandbox Gameplay.
This unique feature is at the heart of the deep yet elegantly simple player choice system in Villagers & Heroes. The weapons and armor that a player equips not only grant a versatile assortment of heroic feats and spells, but also a large array of proficiencies and augmented abilities. The process of Gnogmenting gives the players the ability to mix, match, swap, replace, customize and design gear exactly how they want! Combine ancient elder gear with remarkable weaponry dropped from the monsters of the world. Or craft your own gear using any or all of the 10 gathering and crafting skills available. Gnogmenting is a completely free-form, sandbox system that is unmatched by any other game in its depth, and lets players test every tactic and indulge every creative whim.
Bounties are powerful adversaries and monsters that roam every corner of the world. When a player defeats a bounty monster, they earn a large reward, regardless of the size of their party! Solo the beasties by yourself, or rampage across the countryside with a group of friends. Bounty rewards are instantaneous and do not require activation. This feature encourages teamwork and strategy.
Live in a Real Home in a Real Village.
You are the architect, the farmer, and the rancher. With a wide range of building styles to choose from, players can design and decorate their own houses, as well as choose which crops to plant in their garden, or select the type of animals they’d most like to raise. But players needn’t go at it alone! Help your village grow from a tiny hamlet to a thriving metropolis by aiding your neighbors with community projects which will ultimately benefit every member of the village.
- 8 Primary Combat Class Builds, with a myriad of meaningful variations
- 10 Crafting Professions: Fishing, Mining, Bug Collecting, Plant Lore, Woodcrafting, Smithing, Cooking, Tailoring, Gardening, and Ranching
- Gardening and Ranching: hundreds of different crops, sheep, pigs, chickens, and exotics like ember sheep, shadow sheep, etc.
- Bounty Runs! Now with over 1500 unique bounties.
- Real player housing with dozens of decoration options
- Real Villages that can be leveled up by all members of the Village with better facilities (Forge, Tailory, Kitchen, Woodshop), opening new neighborhoods with housing for more players, mayors, a shared vault, stocking village resources, and more…
- Gnogmenting: Combine crafted gear and elder gear from defeating lair bosses and rare randomly found exotic gear for an unlimited number of combinations of functionality and appearance
- Auction House with thriving in-game economy
- Hundreds of Magical Spells, Heroic Feats, and Abilities
- More than 1000 Quests and Charters