The Ulthwé Pack adds the iconic Eldar craftworld to Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II: Retribution™ with nine unique models for the major multiplayer units as well as new color schemes for the others. The Farseer is updated with a look inspired by Taldeer, the popular Eldar Farseer from Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War®: Dark Crusade™. The Warlock Hero has been updated with new robes and a helmet pattern in the distinct Ulthwé style. The Guardians all sport a clean black look with red highlighting. The Autarch has been colored to match the imposing look of the infantry and has wears a new helmet custom designed for this DLC pack. Additionally, the Wraithlord, Seer Council, Warp Spider Exarch all receive similar craftworld-specific revisions. The Eldar vehicles also get a visual makeover with this DLC pack, adding the iconic Ulthwé lightning custom designs and emblems to differentiate them from the standard vehicles.
The Small Print
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Game runs on Steam. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- Windows (Minimum)
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium IV 3.2Ghz, or any dual core processor
- Memory: 1GB (XP), 1.5GB (Vista), 1.5 GB (Windows 7)
- Hard Disk Space: 8.5GB space free
- Video Card: 128 MB Video Card using Shader Model 3 (Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT / ATI X1600)
- Other: Online Steam Account
- Rated /10 ( votes) on Steam
- Developed by Relic Entertainment
- Published by SEGA
- Released on Jul 19, 2011