Weigh anchor on the open seas and begin your career in the maritime industry. Start from humble beginnings with a single ship and complete a selection of jobs that earn you experience to take on more demanding opportunities with greater rewards. Use your earned cash to repair your vessel and purchase new ships.
- Five ships to purchase with more to come during Early Access
- An open world with no loading screens between ports
- A career mode that will allow players to complete jobs to earn money and experience
- Changing weather conditions including storms and fog that affects ocean wave height
- Manipulate time to make those long treks across the ocean pass much more quickly
- Crew on board the vessel
- Leave your ship at port to accept missions
Providing a combination of speed and luxury, this vessel is well worth the price tag. Some of your best moments in this vessel will be cruising the sea without a care in the world.
This vessel can complete a variety of different jobs around the port. Sturdy, reliable and always in demand, you will always have something to do when you’re a captain of the port boat.
The bulk carrier is a massive ship tasked to transport loose cargo such as grains & coal across the world. It may not be the fastest ship on the ocean, but without her, logistical transport between countries will be very difficult.
Ships Coming Soon
The below images are work in progress renders of the hovercraft, fishing boat and tug boat. These will launch with the game in Early Access and will be textured soon.