The international airport Manchester is located in the northern English metropolitan County of Greater Manchester and offers flights to about 225 destinations. It is an operational base for several airlines such as: Flybe, Monarch Airlines, Jet2.com and others.
All Airport facilities come as a realistic 3D model in this scenery. These include three terminals of the airport, as well as the hangar in which a Concorde from British Airways has been on display since 2003 or even the public “The Airport Pub”.
During development it was of great importance to make use of all new X-Plane Features, e.g.: HDR-lights, Object Instancing and many more.
The Airport is modeled with high accuracy and has been provided with a combination of ultra high Definition (UHD) Textures and High Definition (HD) Textures.
Go check out the largest airport in the UK outside of Greater London.
- Highly detailed rendition of Manchester Airport (EGCC)
- High resolution day and night scenery
- Animated car traffic around the airport
- Complete reconstruction of airport’s lighting equipment
- Animated airplane towing
- Animated radar
- Highly detailed manual (PDF)
- Compatible with X-Plane 10 HD Mesh Scenery V3
- HD and Ultra HD textures
- X-Plane 10 HDR lightning
- Custom ground textures with about 5cm/px (only airport area)