Zissi’s Island is an open-world 3D platformer with emphasis on exploration set on a tropical island.
Zissi has traveled from far away to visit her grandmother but forgot it was soon going to be her grandma’s birthday and didn’t get her a present. She must now search the island for pearls to make her a pearl necklace as soon as possible before it’s too late… after all, it might be her last birthday ever.
The game can be played with the keyboard and mouse, but a controller is recommended.
- A pretty-big open world. Go almost anywhere at the very start of the game.
- Find items to help you on your quest for the pearls.
- Dynamic day-night cycle.
- Talk to the inhabitants of the island to get tips or just find out what their favorite thing in the whole world is.
- Multiple endings depending on how many pearls you collect and how long it takes you.
- Relaxed Tropical Island setting.